Mobile app development is on boom now these days and the businesses, especially the one who is solely customer centric, prefer to have an application in their quiver. Although that’s a great approach, but did you monitor which technology suits you better?
Just think before accepting Native or HTML5 or Hybrid App Development Services, which technology makes your cost economic and approach more audience?
This trio has separate cons and pros to identify which method of development suits with your requirement. Let’s continue with Native applications:
Native App Development
Development that solely dependant over specific SDKs either Android or iOS, is called Native app development. This method provides an ease of classes, pre-built APIs and many other features that help a developer to develop mobile app specifically for Android device or iOS device.
- Ease of development due to pre-built APIs, classes and functions
- Huge community Support which helps to develop amazing apps
- Ease of integration with any device oriented feature
- Better UX for games
- Development dependent over a specific SDK (operating system –Android/iOS)
- Higher investment on separate segments like – design, development, testing and implementation
HTML5 App Development
- Can be accessed on different operating systems
- Economic and time oriented
- Feature rich due to web technologies
- Tough to maintain and upgrade with the upgrade version of the operating system
- Can not be accessible without internet
- Executed through browser UI, which downgrade UX feel
Hybrid App Development
Development that inherits the property of Native and HTML5 methods is called Hybrid App Development. It uses native container where coding portion done through web technologies and can be switched in between different platforms with a simple transition of code.
- More economic in comparing to Native and HTML5
- Easier to update and moderate at any time
- Single code for multiple platforms
- UX quality of apps is lesser than native
- Can’t work well with the updated version of the operating system
- It’s difficult to manage complex applications
Steady expressions of emerging technologies infect correspondence of business performa. Which leads them to acquire it or to stay behind by others. Mobile applications are just an example of it, but it gives them a power to target a particular audience group for better conversion.
Getting affected by the trends isn’t a negative approach, but with whom is to be considerable. So, first think about which technology or mobile app development service will suit you – Native or HTML5 or Hybrid App Development Services.
Check out the infographic representation of the merits and demerits of the trio.